Awards & Scholarships Applications Now Open
The Scoliosis Research Society is pleased to offer several unique opportunities for medical professionals to continue their medical education and experiences in the specialty of spinal deformity. For more information regarding the Awards & Scholarships, as well as specific award application qualifications, please visit http://www.srs.org/professionals/awards-fellowships-and-scholarships.
Awards offered are:
- Edgar G. Dawson Traveling Fellowship
- Fikry MENA Scholarship (new!) for physicians from the Middle East North Africa region
- Global Outreach Educational Scholarship
- Global Outreach Visiting Fellowship
- Eduardo R. Luque Scholarship for doctors from Mexico, Central/South America, and the Iberian Peninsula
- Robert B. Winter Global Outreach Fellowship
- OrthoPediatrics International Pediatric Spine Fellowship
- OrthoPediatrics Scholarship
- SRS-Medtronic Research Fellowship
- Asia Pacific Scholarship offers a 12-month traveling fellowship opportunity
SRS also offers the following member recognition awards:
- Lifetime Achievement Award
- Walter P. Blount Humanitarian Award
The deadline for these applications is March 1, 2017 and April 15, 2017 for the Research Fellowship.
Please direct all inquiries to Lily Atonio at email@example.com.