The 16th International Meeting on
Advanced Spine Techniques
IMAST gathers leading spine surgeons, innovative research, and the most advanced spine technologies in an international forum. For three days, surgeons from around the world will discuss, debate and demonstrate new spine techniques to help each other improve patient care. Course highlights include:
- Interactive format, including round tables & debates;
- Updates in spine technology, including motion-sparing devices, nucleus replacements, and biologics;
- Advances in treating scoliosis, trauma, tumors, and degenerative diseases;
- 150+ scientific papers and 300+ E-Posters;
- Instructional courses with expert lecturers;
- 40+ exhibits of the world's leading spine companies;
- Continuing Medical Education credits.
|Advance Registration Deadline||June 1, 2009|
|Registration Cut-off||June 15, 2009|
|Housing Deadline||Varies by hotel.
Click here for more information.