|Abstract Submission Open||November 1, 2014|
|Abstract Submission Deadline||February 1, 2015 at 11:59 PM EST|
|Registration Open||April 15, 2015|
|Housing Open||April 15, 2015|
|Abstract Notification||April 15, 2015 (IMAST April 1)|
|Advance Registration Deadline||August 15, 2015|
|Housing Deadline||September 1, 2015|
The Scoliosis Research Society Annual Meeting & Course is a forum for the realization of the Society's mission and goals, to foster the optimal care of all patients with spinal deformities. Presentations at the Annual Meeting & Course are given by leading experts in the field and have value for health care professionals who treat spinal deformities at all levels and in all ages. Over 125 papers will be presented on an array of topics, including adolescent idiopathic scoliosis, growing spine, kyphosis, adult deformity, trauma, neuromuscular scoliosis and tumors.
- During a five-year period, held in North America. three times and outside North America twice.
- Approximately 1,400 attendees
- The latest and greatest scientific research, methods and techniques in spinal deformity
- 2.5 - day program plus Pre-Meeting Course, including podium papers, Half-Day Courses, Lunchtime Symposiums and E-Posters.
- Podium presentations are four minutes in length
- Minimum two-year follow up required for abstract submissions, except those submitted to the Innovative Methods category
All scientific and educational programing during the 50th Annual Meeting & Course will be held at the Hilton Minneapolis.
1001 S. Marquette Avenue
Minneapolis, MN 55403
Half-Day Course Webcast
Aren't able to join us in Minneapolis, Minnesota this year for the Annual Meeting & Course?
Join us on Thursday, October 1, from 1:30-4:30pm CDT for a live streaming of the 50th Annual Meeting Webcast: Sagittal Alignment - Evaluation and Applications.
Click here for more information.
SRS 50th Annual Meeting & Course Mobile App
A mobile and online app will be available to all delegates during the 50th Annual Meeting & Course. The app is designed to provide all the information about the Annual Meeting & Course and Minneapolis in one convenient location and can be accessed from any smart phone or computer with an internet connection.
To download the app visit: http://eventmobi.com/srsam15.
The app includes:
- All abstracts and the Final Program right on the app!
- An offline mode will allow delegates to access all static content, including the agenda, speaker listing and info booth, on the app without an internet connection.
- A detailed Annual Meeting agenda that allows delegates to create a personalized schedule.
- An information booth featuring everything you need to know about the Annual Meeting & Course and its host city of Minneapolis, including scientific and social program details, information on the Hilton Minneapolis, as well as downtown Minneapolis dining and attractions.
- Live audience polls during the Spondy Smackdown Half-Day Course and a Hibbs Award voting poll on Friday, October 2
- Maps of the Hilton Minneapolis and meeting space.
- An alert system for real-time updates from SRS - program changes, tour and social event notifications, and breaking news as it happens.
- A complete list of Annual Meeting faculty and podium presenters, including presentation titles, times, dates and locations.
To learn more about the app or how to use the QR code, please refer to the insert in your registration bag or visit www.srs.org/meetings/am15.
* Please remember to activate your wireless internet on your mobile device or tablet to utilize the mobile app without incurring international fees and charges!