Important Rules for Podium Presenters
- SRS members are allowed two oral presentations
- Non-members are allowed one oral presentation
- If your accepted presentations exceed the limit, please ask one of your authors to present.
- You are required to register, pay the required registration fee and incur all costs for your hotel and transportation.
- The Online Speaker Ready Room will be available June 1, 2008.
Speaker Ready Room and Speaker's Lounge - Grand America Hotel
- Speaker Ready Room will be in back of the Grand Ballroom and will be available beginning Wednesday, September 10 at 6:30 am.
- Speaker's Lounge will be in Tuscany. This is a quiet area for you to prepare for your presentation.
The following presentation limit will be strictly applied:
Each presentation will be limited to 4 minutes. The microphone will shut off if your presentation extends more than 15 seconds beyond the 4 minute time limit.
Each presenter must prepare a PowerPoint presentation with a maximum of 20 slides, plus a disclosure slide. The disclosure slide can be found on the Presenter's Web page on the SRS Web site.
Dual Podium Presentations
Please note at which podium you will be presenting. This can be found on your acceptance form.
All podium presenters must be seated in the reserved seating (first row) of the session at least 15 minutes prior to your presentation time.
Please visit the Presenter's Web page for more information, including forms, deadlines and the disclosure slide.