Thank you for your interest in the SRS 43rd Annual Meeting & Course. Advanced registration is now closed. At this time we will only accept registrations onsite. The registration desk will be open beginning Tuesday, September 9, 2008 at 2:00 pm.
- Annual Meeting registration fees include admission to all education sessions beginning at 8:00am on Thursday, September 11 (with the exception of Instructional Course Lectures), as well as the Opening Ceremonies & Reception, Farewell Reception, breakfast, coffee breaks, lunch on full days, and all meeting materials.
- The Pre-Meeting Course, which includes the Hibbs Society meeting, requires a separate registration and fee of $150 USD. You may register for both the Pre-Meeting Course and the Annual Meeting using the online registration form.
- There is no extra fee for the Educational Symposia on Wednesday and Friday, but pre-registration is required.
- There is an additional charge of $25 USD for the Instructional Course Lectures on Thursday afternoon. Advanced registration is required.
- Name badges are required. Name substitutions can be made to the SRS office until August 20, 2008. Any name substitutions made onsite will result in a $50 processing fee. If the original registrant shows up at the meeting, he/she will be responsible for the onsite registration fee.
- All registration fees are listed in US dollars.
Pre Meeting Course including the Hibbs Society Meeting all categories: $150 USD
|Annual Meeting Registration Fees||On-Site Registration After August 20, 2008|
|SRS Fellows Physicians||$850|
|SRS Fellows Non-Physicians||$400|
|SRS Emeritus Fellows||$400|
|Non-Member Allied Health||$450|
|Member Delegates from Reduced Rate Countries*||$400|
|Non-Member Delegates from Reduced Rate Countries*||$450|
If written notification is received by August 20, the SRS will grant a refund less a $50 processing fee for the Annual Meeting and a $30 processing fee for the Pre-Meeting Course. Please write to: Scoliosis Research Society, 555 E. Wells St., Suite 1100, Milwaukee, WI 53202-3823, USA, or fax to 1-414-276-3349.
Tour Cancellation Policy
If written notification is received by Aug. 20, the SRS will grant a full refund (No refunds for Yellowstone Tour after August 1, 2008). Absolutely no refunds will be given for tours or sporting events after Aug. 20. We will attempt to resell tickets, with payment to the original purchaser.
In the event of a natural disaster (including, but not limited to, fire, flood, severe weather, and earthquake) that makes attendance to this meeting impossible, SRS will grant full refunds. Request for refunds must be received within 15 business days of the event.
You may also pay for your Annual Meeting registration through a wire transfer. Please note that some financial institutions charge a processing fee, which is deducted from the amount of the transfer. Partial payment may result in an incomplete registration. If you wish to pay with a wire transfer, please contact the SRS office for more information.
*Reduced Rate Countries
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Central African Republic
Congo, Dem. Rep
Egypt, Arab Rep.
Iran, Islamic Rep.
Korea, Dem Rep.
Micronesia, Fed. Sts.
Papua New Guinea
Sao Tome and Principe
Syrian Arab Republic
West Bank and Gaza
The countries listed above are classified as "low-income", or "lower-middle-income", economies by the World Bank, based on 2005 Gross national income per capita (Source: World Bank http://web.worldbank.org. 12/28/2006)