|Abstract Submission Open||November 1, 2013|
|Abstract Submission Deadline||February 1, 2014 at 11:59 pm EST|
|Registration Open||April 15, 2014|
|Housing Open||April 15, 2014|
|Abstract Notification||April 15, 2014 (IMAST notification – April 1)|
|Housing Deadline||August 2014|
|Advance Registration Deadline||August 15, 2014|
The Scoliosis Research Society Annual Meeting & Course is a forum for the realization of the Society's mission and goals, to foster the optimal care of all patients with spinal deformities. Presentations at the Annual Meeting & Course are given by leading experts in the field and have value for health care professionals who treat spinal deformities at all levels and in all ages. Over 125 papers will be presented on an array of topics, including adolescent idiopathic scoliosis, growing spine, kyphosis, adult deformity, trauma, neuromuscular scoliosis and tumors.
- Held in the US, and outside the US every third year
- Approximately 1,300 attendees
- The latest and greatest scientific research, methods and techniques in spinal deformity
- 2.5 - day program plus Pre-Meeting Course, including podium papers, Half-Day Courses, Lunchtime Symposiums and E-Posters.
- Podium presentations are 4 minutes in length
- Minimum 2-year follow-up required for abstract submissions, except those submitted to the Innovative Methods category