53rd Annual Meeting & Course
October 10-13, 2018
Piazza Costituzione 3, 40128, Bologna
Pre-registered delegates can claim CME certificates starting October 10, 2018.
Onsite registrants will be able to access CME certificates after October 31, 2018.
Onsite Registration Hours
Location: Sala Maggiore Foyer
Tuesday, October 9 12:00-17:00
Wednesday, October 10 7:30-19:00
Thursday, October 11 7:30-17:00
Friday, October 12 7:30-17:00
Saturday, October 13 7:45-11:00
Webcast from the Annual Meeting 2018
Half-Day Course | Thursday, October 11, 2018
Part I: Preoperative and Intraoperative Safety
Part II: MIS Options for Deformity Correction: Safety First
Download the Annual Meeting Mobile App
The 53rd Annual Meeting Mobile App is now available to download on the Apple App Store and Google Play Store. Don't miss out on new features designed to enhance the attendee experience, including:
- Detailed Meeting Agenda
- Ability to create personalized schedule
- Meeting & Session Evaluations
- "Ask A Question" feature during session discussions
- Live Polls during sessions
- Hibbs Award Voting
- Alert System for real time updates from SRS
To download, search "SRS AM 2018" in the App Store and click "Get"
Online Presentation Upload Closed
Presenters may upload their presentations onsite in the Presentation Upload Area, located in the Foyer Europa Office at the Bologna Polo Congressuale.
Presentation Upload Area Hours
Location: Foyer Europa Office
Wednesday, October 10 7:30-20:00
Thursday, October 11 7:30-18:00
Friday, October 12 7:30-18:30
Saturday, October 13 7:30-13:30
About the SRS Annual Meeting & Course
The Scoliosis Research Society Annual Meeting & Course is a forum for the realization of the Society's mission and goals, to foster the optimal care of all patients with spinal deformities. Presentations at the Annual Meeting & Course are given by leading experts in the field and have value for health care professionals who treat spinal deformities at all levels and in all ages. Over 125 papers will be presented on an array of topics, including adolescent idiopathic scoliosis, growing spine, kyphosis, adult deformity, trauma, neuromuscular scoliosis and tumors.
- During a five-year period, held in North America three times and outside North America twice.
- Approximately 1,400 attendees
- The latest and greatest scientific research, methods and techniques in spinal deformity
- 2.5 - day program plus Pre-Meeting Course, including podium papers, Half-Day Courses, Lunchtime Symposiums and E-Posters.
- Podium presentations are four minutes in length
- Minimum two-year follow up required for abstract submissions, except those submitted to the Innovative Methods category
The Annual Meeting & Course is open to anyone involved in the treatment of spinal deformities including spine surgeons, residents and fellows, physician assistants, nurses and other allied health professionals, and researchers. The presentations selected from over 1,600 submissions will provide valuable information to all individuals caring for patients with spinal deformities.
All scientific and educational programing during the 53rd Annual Meeting & Course will be held at the Bologna Congress Center.