54th Annual Meeting & Course
September 18-21, 2019
Palais des congrès de Montréal
Registration Now Open
About the SRS Annual Meeting
The Scoliosis Research Society Annual Meeting is a forum for the realization of the Society's mission and goals, to foster the optimal care of all patients with spinal deformities. Presentations at the Annual Meeting & Course are given by leading experts in the field and have value for health care professionals who treat spinal deformities at all levels and in all ages. Over 125 papers will be presented on an array of topics, including adolescent idiopathic scoliosis, growing spine, kyphosis, adult deformity, trauma, neuromuscular scoliosis and tumors.
- During a five-year period, held in North America three times and outside North America twice.
- Approximately 1,500 attendees
- The latest and greatest scientific research, methods and techniques in spinal deformity
- 3-day program including Pre-Meeting Course, podium papers, Half-Day Courses, Lunchtime Symposia and E-Posters.
- Podium presentations are four minutes in length
- Minimum two-year follow up required for abstract submissions
- Topics focus on current scoliosis and spinal deformity research
The Annual Meeting is open to anyone involved in the treatment of spinal deformities including spine surgeons, residents and fellows, physician assistants, nurses and other allied health professionals, and researchers. The presentations selected from over 1,600 submissions will provide valuable information to all individuals caring for patients with spinal deformities.
All scientific and educational programing during the 54th Annual Meeting will be held at the Palais des congrès de Montréal.