Login to the online meeting platform to gain access to recordings of the live sessions, planned virtual discussion, industry workshops, and self-paced enduring material. Still need to register? Visit the registration tab for instructions on registering for the SRS Annual Meeting.
Quick Access Meeting Guide
The Meeting Guide provides a quick overview of the Annual Meeting live session agenda, guest lecture bios, general meeting information, and more. Faculty, topics, and timing are subject to change.
LIVE SESSION AGENDA
Tuesday, September 8, 2020
9:00-9:30 MEMBER BUSINESS MEETING
All SRS members are invited to join the virtual Member Business Meeting. Agendas will include reports from the various SRS committees, updates on SRS activities and programs, and voting.
Wednesday, September 9, 2020*
*The live sessions on Wednesday are free to join. A link granting access to the live sessions will be emailed and shared online 1 day prior to the session start times.
8:00-10:10 PRE-MEETING COURSE: INTERDISCIPLINARY CARE FOR OPTIMIZING OUTCOMES
- Session 1: Interdisciplinary Clinical Support and Perioperative Optimization
- Session 2: Practice Management and Managing Practice
10:20-12:00 SCIENTIFIC PROGRAM
- Session 1: Quality/Safety/Value/Complications
Thursday, September 10, 2020
9:05-10:30 SCIENTIFIC PROGRAM (TWO CONCURRENT SESSIONS)
- Session 2A: Adolescent Idiopathic Scoliosis I: From Assessing Skeletal Maturity to Managing Pain
- Session 2B: Adult Spinal Deformity I: Pain (Runs Concurrently with AIS I)
10:30-11:35 OPENING CEREMONIES
- Presidential Address
- Announcement of Awards
- Acknowledgement of Corporate Supporters
- Howard Steel Lecture: Navajo Code Talker and Former Leader of the Navajo Nation
Friday, September 11, 2020
9:00-11:15 SCIENTIFIC PROGRAM AND HARRINGTON LECTURE
- Session 3: Nerves and Big Curves: Advances in Neuromonitoring and Management of Severe Spinal Deformity
- Harrington Lecture: The Respiratory Impact of Early Onset Scoliosis and Current Treatments - Gregory J. Redding, MD
Saturday, September 12, 2020
*The live sessions on Saturday are free to join. A link granting access to the live sessions will be emailed and shared online 1-day prior to the session start times.
9:00-10:50 HIBBS BASIC AND CLINICAL RESEARCH AWARD NOMINEES
- Session 4A: Hibbs Basic Research Award Nominees
- Session 4B: Hibbs Clinical Research Award Nominees
10:50-11:30 2021 PREVIEWS, SCIENTIFIC AWARDS & TRANSFER OF PRESIDENCY
- 2021 Meeting Previews: 28th IMAST and 56th Annual Meeting
- Scientific Award Presentations: Russell A. Hibbs, Louis A. Goldstein, John H. Moe Awards
- Transfer of Presidency
11:30-12:40 EARLY CAREER SURGEONS SESSION
- Case Discussions: Selective Thoracic Fusion, T10-Pelvis Fusion, Single Level Lumbar Stenosis
Sunday, September 13, 2020
9:00-11:00 HALF-DAY COURSES (TWO CONCURRENT SESSIONS)
- Optimizing Value and Minimizing Complications in Adult Spinal Deformity Surgery
- Non-Fusion Scoliosis Correction in the Treatment of AIS
Pre-recorded content and recordings of the live sessions will be available for self-paced viewing through December 31, 2020.
- Industry Workshops*
- Pre-Meeting Course Supplement (Session 3: Resource Management Panel: Accessing Tools And Infrastructure For The Patient)
- Half-Day Course Abstract Supplement (Adult)
- Half-Day Course Abstract Supplement (Pediatric)
- Abstract Sessions:
- Adolescent Idiopathic Scoliosis II
- Cervical Deformity
- Early Onset Scoliosis/Syndromic
- Adult Spinal Deformity II
- Basic Science
- Membership Information Session*
For expanded session information, please view the Annual Meeting Final Program.
55th Annual Meeting Lunchtime Symposia will be presented as stand-alone webinars.
- Graduation to Board Certification: Everything a Young Spine Deformity Surgeon Needs to Know in the First 3 Years of Practice
- Bracing and Exercise Therapy for All Ages: A SRS-SOSORT Collaboration
- The Key to MIS Deformity Surgery: Video Techniques and Case Discussions
- Innovations in Spinal Deformity Correction: Time for Individualized Medicine
Click here for more information on the upcoming webinars.