57th Annual Meeting
September 14-17, 2022 | Stockholm, Sweden
The 57th Annual Meeting is a hybrid event, which includes a robust in-person program live from Stockholm Waterfront Congress Centre in Stockholm, Sweden and a virtual component allowing delegates who are unable to attend in-person to enjoy the SRS Annual Meeting from the comfort of their home or office. Visit the registration page for more information on registering for the 57th Annual Meeting.
About the SRS Annual Meeting
The Scoliosis Research Society (SRS) Annual Meeting is a forum for the realization of the Society's mission and goals, the improvement of patient care for those with spinal deformities. Faculty-led instructional course lectures, case discussions and abstract papers will be presented on an array of topics, including adolescent idiopathic scoliosis, growing spine, kyphosis, adult deformity, minimally invasive surgery, machine learning, and mental health considerations.
- During a five-year period, held in North America three times and outside North America twice.
- Approximately 1,500 attendees.
- The latest and greatest scientific research, methods, and techniques in spinal deformity.
- 4-day program including Pre-Meeting Course, Scientific Program, Half-Day Courses, Lunchtime Symposia, Case Based Discussions, Industry Workshops, and E-Posters.
- Podium presentations are four minutes in length.
- Minimum two-year follow up required for abstract submissions. The two-year follow up rule does not apply for categories of basic science or biomechanical studies or for topics where two-year follow up is irrelevant, such as 30 day re-admission rates.
- Topics focus on current scoliosis and spinal deformity research.
The Annual Meeting is open to anyone involved in the treatment of spinal deformities including surgeons, residents and fellows, physician assistants, nurses, and other allied health professionals and researchers. The podium presentations will provide valuable information to all individuals caring for patients with spinal deformities.
Stockholm Waterfront Congress Centre
Nils Ericsons Plan 4