IMAST: The 23rd International Meeting on Advanced Spine Techniques
Marriott Marquis, Washington, D.C.
901 Massachusetts Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20001
Onsite registration will be available at the IMAST Registration Desk at the Marriott Marquis during the following registration desk hours.
IMAST Registration Desk Hours
Location: Marriott Marquis - Meeting Level 2 Foyer
Wednesday, July 13 12:00-21:00 (during the welcome reception)
Thursday, July 14 7:30-18:00
Friday, July 15 7:30-16:45
Saturday, July 16 8:15-11:30
Online Speaker Ready Room Now Open
*NEW THIS YEAR* PowerPoint presentations should be in 16:9 format (widescreen). Click here for instructions on converting from 4:3 to 16:9.
Please note, Hands-On Workshop presentations will be in 4:3
For more information on IMAST presentation guidelines click on the "Presenters" tab.
IMAST gathers leading spine surgeons, innovative research and the most advanced spine technologies in an international forum. For three days, surgeons from around the world will discuss, debate and demonstrate new spine techniques to help each other improve patient care. Course highlights include:
- Topics focus on new and advanced techniques in treating scoliosis, trauma, tumors, and degenerative diseases;
- Updates in spine technology, including motion-sparing devices, nucleus replacements, and biologics;
- Equal emphasis on cervical and lumbar degenerative; tumor, trauma, infection and iatrogenic; pediatric and adult deformity;
- Interactive format, including expert roundtable discussions, complication series, debates and Instructional Course Lectures with expert lecturers;
- 190+ scientific papers;
- 40+ exhibits and Hands-On Workshops by the world's leading spine companies;
- Podium presentations are four minutes in length and podium point presentations are two minutes in length;
- Continuing Medical Education credits.