IMAST: The 24th International Meeting on Advanced Spine Techniques
IMAST Registration is Now Open!
Visit the Registration Tab for additional registration information.
IMAST gathers leading spine surgeons, innovative research and the most advanced spine technologies in an international forum. For three days, surgeons from around the world will discuss, debate and demonstrate new spine techniques to help each other improve patient care. Course highlights include:
- Topics focus on new and advanced techniques in treating scoliosis, trauma, tumors, and degenerative diseases;
- Updates in spine technology, including motion-sparing devices, nucleus replacements, and biologics;
- Equal emphasis on cervical and lumbar degenerative; tumor, trauma, infection and iatrogenic; pediatric and adult deformity;
- Interactive format, including expert roundtable discussions, complication series, debates and Instructional Course Lectures with expert lecturers;
- 190+ scientific papers;
- 40+ exhibits and Hands-On Workshops by the world's leading spine companies;
- Podium presentations are four minutes in length and podium point presentations are two minutes in length;
- Continuing Medical Education credits.
Cape Town International Convention Centre (CTICC)
Convention Square, 1 Lower Long St, Cape Town, 8001, South Africa
Connect with us
For more information and/or questions, please contact: Scoliosis Research Society
555 E. Wells Street, Suite 1100 | Milwaukee, WI 53202 | Phone: 414-289-9107 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org