- Meeting Location & Exhibit Hours
- Exhibit Hall Floor plan
- Booth Provisions
- Exhibitor Service Kit
- Hotel Accommodations
- Affiliate Meeting Space Requests
- Exhibitor Rules & Regulations
Meeting Dates: July 17-20, 2019
Exhibit Hours: (subject to change)
|Tuesday, July 16||Wednesday, July 17||Thursday, July 18||Friday, July 19||Saturday, July 20|
- 3x3m shell structure; open concept with 3m high back wall (Image below)
- Flooring- gray carpet tiles (as pictured)
- Company Name Graphic- black lettering on white background (Not pictured, custom graphic items, as pictured are available at extra cost)
- Furniture- (1) table, (2) chairs and (1) waste basket (as pictured)
- Power & Lighting- (2) LED spotlights (as pictured)
- (1) 2kW power outlet
- Two exhibitor registration badges.
- Admission to scientific sessions, based on capacity.
- Additional needs such as additional furniture, electricity, and audiovisual will be at the expense of the exhibitor.
- Inclusion of company name on the SRS IMAST website.
- Publication of company name, address, booth number and 250 word company description in the Final Program (if received by May 21)
Custom Booths: If your company plans on using a custom built exhibit, instead of the shell scheme, please notify the SRS office at email@example.com as soon as possible. Companies using a third party contract will only receive the power outlet.
Exhibitor service kits, courtesy of RAI Amsterdam Exhibit Management, the official IMAST exhibition contractor, are for your use to order additional furniture, booth graphics, booth upgrades, A/V, etc. Please pass appropriate information on to contractors or other individuals who require it.
Exhibitor Registration Badge Pick-up will be available starting at 12:00pm on Wednesday, July 17.
Complimentary registrations may be claimed on individual registrations or group registrations. Individuals can register online or using the PDF registration forms. Group registrations must be done using the group registration form (groups of 2-5) or the group registration spreadsheet (groups over 5). Please use the registration codes distributed to you via email with your booth space assignment during the registration process to claim your complimentary registrations.
Please note that those complimentary registrations MUST be claimed before the advance registration deadline of June 20, 2019. Booth staff registrations will only be accepted onsite after this date and are subject to full registration fees.
To Claim Complimentary Registration:
PDF Forms: Please write the discount code next the name of the delegate receiving the complimentary registration. If no codes are written, complimentary registrations will be applied to delegates in the order they are listed on the form.
Please note, all delegates must have their own email address listed under their name to ensure certificates of attendance are correctly distributed. Completed forms can be returned to the SRS office via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax (414)-276-3349.
Online Registration: Individuals Only
Please note, each discount code can only be used once.
There are two headquarter hotel options located near the RAI Amsterdam Convention Centre. Please feel free to reserve rooms for individuals online. Room rates, reservation instructions and further information can be found on the IMAST Housing Tab.
**Please note housing is on a first-come, first-served basis so please book early!**
May 20, 2019 is the deadline to make your IMAST housing reservation for the guaranteed room rates. Reservations may be made after this date but will be subject to room and rate availability.
If you your company will require a large number of rooms, please notify SRS via email (email@example.com). SRS staff may be able to assist you in securing an additional room block for your company.
SRS encourages exhibitors to set up shipping through the official SRS Freight Forwarder, Association Freight. Additional information.
SRS advises that demonstration materials for workshops be shipped along with exhibit materials, and clearly marked so that companies may direct their materials to either their booth or workshop storage areas. SRS is not responsible for locating materials shipped to the RAI Amsterdam using other methods (FedEx, UPS, DHL, etc).
All affiliate function requests will need to be submitted online at www.srs.org/meetings/imast2019/space_request.php
Once approved, SRS will handle all space requests at the nearby hotels on a first-come, first-served basis. All requests must go through the online approval process before space will be granted!
Please remember the following guidelines when requesting space for an affiliate function:
- No entertainment functions, meetings, courses or social functions involving surgeon delegates may be scheduled to conflict with SRS meeting program hours, activity hours, exhibit hours or social events. Internal corporate meetings involving supporter or affiliate organization staff only are exempt from this limitation.
- Entertainment and social functions must be in good taste and conform to the purpose of the meeting, as well as complying with all AdvaMed guidelines governing interaction with physicians.
- SRS should be notified in writing of any special activities (whether entertainment, education or promotional in nature) planned by an affiliated company for the period during which SRS meeting function occur.
- Announcements and invitations addressed to members of the medical profession concerning such industry events should clearly indicate the name of the corporate support and must in no manner imply directly or indirectly that the event is part of, or an official activity of, SRS.
- Attendee lists provided by SRS to Corporate Supporters, either as part of the Benefits of Support outlined in the Corporate Support Program are intended for a one-time, meeting-related use only. All announcements and invitations addressed to SRS meeting delegates should be pre-approved by SRS.
All company representatives are expected to have read the IMAST Exhibit Hall Rules & Regulations prior to the start of the meeting.
Each Hands-On Workshop (HOW) is programmed by a single-supporting company; featuring presentation on topics and technologies selected by the supporting company. Located in rooms near the general and concurrent session rooms, HOW time slots follow "must see" IMAST educational sessions.
2019 Corporate Support Opportunities
2019 Corporate Support Brochure is now available, including:
- IMAST Marketing Opportunities - page 16
- IMAST Exhibitor Prospectus - page 17
- IMAST Hands-On Workshops - page 23
- IMAST Grant Opportunities - page 14
The 2019 Grant, Marketing, Exhibit, and Workshop reservation forms can be found on pages 35-40 of the brochure. Please return completed forms to the SRS office via mail, fax or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Support opportunities are on a first-come, first-served basis, unless otherwise specified.
Contact the SRS Office
Scoliosis Research Society
555 E. Wells Street, Suite 1100
Milwaukee, WI 53202
Phone: +1 414-289-9107