April 1-4, 2020
Advanced Registration Now Open
Abstract Submission Site Opens.................August 1, 2019
Abstract Submission Site Closes.................November 1, 2019
Advanced Registration/Housing Opens......December 16, 2019
Registration/Housing Deadline....................February 28, 2020
Session 11: Lunch with the Experts
My Worst Complication - Lessons Learned and Practice Changed
Saturday, April 4, 2020 | 12:00-13:30 European Summer Time (EST)
The webcast is supported, in part, by a grant from Stryker.
IMAST gathers leading spine surgeons, innovative research and the most advanced spine technologies in an international forum. For three days, surgeons from around the world will discuss, debate and demonstrate new spine techniques to help each other improve patient care. Course highlights include:
- Program focused on innovative and new methods/techniques for spinal pathology beyond deformity
- Program divided equally between adult deformity, pediatric deformity, degenerative lumbar and cervical pathology
- Features abstracts, Hands-On Workshops, roundtable discussions, debates, video techniques, complication series, instructional course lectures and E-Posters
- 2.5-day program, including papers, commercial exhibits and demonstrations
- 220+ scientific papers
- 40+ exhibits and Hands-On Workshops by the world's leading spine companies
- Continuing Medical Education credits
- One-year clinical follow-up required for abstract submissions
- Topics focus on new and advanced techniques for treating a wide range of spinal conditions
- SRS designates this live activity for a maximum of 16.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM.
Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.