Advanced Registration Now Closed
The delegate base registration fee includes entrance to all general and concurrent sessions including the Cases & Cocktails Sessions on Wednesday, April 1, the IMAST exhibit hall, Hands-On Workshops, breaks, lunches and the Welcome Reception on Wednesday, April 1.
Guest Attendance (Does not include session admittance.)
Guests must complete and submit a separate Registration Form. Guest registration gives individuals the ability to register for the Welcome Reception on Wednesday, April 1 for $20. Entrance to the scientific sessions is not included in guest registration fees. Only guests registered as Non-Member Non-Physicians will be allowed to participate in the scientific sessions and breaks. Sorry, no exceptions will be made.
Guest Attendance (Includes session admittance.)
Guests wishing to attend the Scientific Program should register as Non-Member Non-Physicians by filling out a separate Registration Form. Guests that register as a Non-Member Non-Physician will receive entrance to all general and concurrent sessions, the IMAST exhibit hall, Hands-On Workshops, breaks, lunches and Cases & Cocktail sessions and the Welcome Reception on Wednesday, April 1.
Exhibitor registration instructions will be mailed to exhibiting companies with the booth assignments in January 2020.
Name substitutions must be made to SRS in writing prior to February 28, 2020. Any name substitutions made after February 28, including onsite will result in a $100 processing fee. If the original registrant shows up at the meeting, he/she will be responsible for a new onsite registration fee.
Cancellations & Refunds
All cancellations must be received in writing. Delegates may fax their cancellation to (414) 276-3349 or email it to email@example.com. Delegates will receive a confirmation and refund within 14 days of receipt of their cancellation notice. SRS will grant a full refund, less a 10% processing fee, for cancellations received in writing on or before February 28, 2020. No refunds will be granted after February 28, 2020.
Invitations letters for visa requests are available for registered delegates by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
All those who register in advance for IMAST 2020 in Athens, Greece will receive a $150 discount code to be used when registering for IMAST 2021 in Dublin, April 21-24, 2021.
Rules & Regulations:
- Only advanced registrations for IMAST 2020, completed on or before February 28, 2020, are eligible for the IMAST New Date discount.
- The registrant must attend IMAST, April 1-4, 2020 to receive the discount code. Those who do not show up or cancel their registrations will not receive the discount code.
- Full delegate base registration is required to receive the discount, one day or guest registrations are not eligible to receive the discount
- The discount is only applicable at the 28th IMAST in Dublin, April 21-24, 2021 and cannot be used at any other meeting or “rolled over” to the next year due to failure of use.
- No other discounts, complimentary registration codes, or scholarships may be applied when using the discount for IMAST 2021.
- Industry representatives are not eligible for the IMAST New Date Discount.
- Faculty are not eligible for the IMAST New Date Discount.
- Discounts cannot be transferred to another delegate.
- Discounts cannot be “rolled over” to the next year due to failure to use.
- No-shows will not receive the discount.
- Discounts cannot be used on past registrations.
- Discounts must be used at the time of initial registration. The $150 discount cannot be applied as a refund if the discount was forgotten about.