April 21-24, 2021
Education Session proposals can only be submitted by SRS Members. Call for Education Sessions closes September 21, 2020.
Call for Abstracts closes November 1, 2020.
The Convention Centre Dublin (CCD)
Spencer Dock, N Wall Quay
North Wall, Dublin 1, D01 T1W6, Ireland
IMAST gathers leading spine surgeons, innovative research and the most advanced spine technologies in an international forum. For three days, surgeons from around the world will discuss, debate, and demonstrate new spine techniques to help each other improve patient care. Course highlights include:
- 2.5-day program, featuring abstract presentations, Hands-On Workshops, roundtable discussions, debates, video techniques, complication series, instructional course lectures, E-Posters, and exhibits.
- Program focused on innovative and new methods/techniques for spinal pathology beyond deformity
- Program divided equally between adult deformity, pediatric deformity, degenerative lumbar, and cervical pathology
- 220+ scientific papers
- 30+ exhibits and Hands-On Workshops by the world's leading spine companies
- One-year clinical follow-up required for abstract submissions
- Topics focus on new and advanced techniques for treating a wide range of spinal conditions
- Continuing Medical Education Credits Available
IMAST Mobile App - Available in App Stores April 2021
The 28th IMAST mobile app is designed to enhance the attendee experience.
- Detailed Meeting Agenda and the Option to Create a Personalized Schedule
- Exhibitor Information and the Hands-On Workshop Schedule
- Maps of the Meeting Space
- Ability to View and Interact with Faculty, Speakers, Exhibitors, and Attendees
- Session & Overall Meeting Evaluations
- Live Polls During Sessions
- “Ask a Question” feature allowing users to ask moderators questions directly in the app
- Alert System for real time updates from SRS
- Abstracts and access to the Final Program