- General Meeting FAQs
- Abstract FAQs
- Registration FAQs
- CME & Membership FAQs
- Virtual Meeting Access FAQs
The 28th IMAST is a complete web-based meeting experience that provides a scientific forum for leading spine surgeons, innovative researchers, and the most advanced spine technologies from around the world to come together to demonstrate recent advances in spine surgery. The program includes both live and self-paced enduring material and focuses on innovative and new methods/techniques for spinal pathology. Educational content includes didactic presentations, papers on current research, e-posters, case discussions, debates, instructional course lectures, and video demonstrations all lead by a multidisciplinary and international faculty.
Who can attend IMAST?
IMAST invites those who include spinal surgery techniques or technology in their profession, including spine surgeons (both orthopaedic and neurological surgeons), residents, fellows, nurses, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, engineers, and company personnel.
When does IMAST begin?
Access to the online platform will open on Wednesday, April 21. Live sessions will take place April 23-24, 2021.
What language is spoken at IMAST?
Presentations and course materials will be provided in English.
What is the deadline to submit an abstract?
The deadline to submit an abstract is November 1, 2020 at 11:59 pm Eastern Standard Time. Only abstracts submitted online by the deadline will be considered. IMAST does not accept late-breaking abstracts. More information is available on the Abstracts tab of the IMAST website.
When can I register for IMAST and what is the registration deadline?
IMAST registration opens on December 14, 2020. There is no deadline to register for IMAST; however, access to the online platform will close on June 30, 2021.
How do I register for IMAST?
Visit the Registration tab for step-by-step instructions.
The price in my shopping cart is incorrect. How do I adjust the price?
The price will automatically adjust after you select "Checkout" from the shopping cart page and complete the sign-in process.
How do I receive the reduced resident/fellow/medical student registration rate?
- Go to the IMAST registration page and click “Buy Now”. The price will initially default to the most expensive option and will adjust after completing the sign-in process.
- From the shopping cart page, select "Checkout" to sign in to your SRS account or to create an account.
- Select "I have an account on the SRS website" and enter your SRS username and password or select "I do not have an account on the SRS website" and enter your email address. Select "Continue" to proceed.
- When asked what is your specialty/practice type, select "Other".
- Check the box indicating you are a resident, fellow, or medical student.
- Continue to complete all required fields until you are redirected back to your shopping cart.
- In your shopping cart, the price should now reflect the relevant registration rate. If the price has not been updated, please log out of your SRS account, wait five minutes, and then click the registration link again to complete your registration. If you still did not receive the discounted rate, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Enter your billing details, answer the questions, and select "Proceed".
- Enter your credit card information and select "Pay Now". After submitting payment, you will be emailed a registration confirmation.
Can I pay for my registration by Wire Transfer
Please contact SRS at email@example.com for more information on payment options.
How do I register multiple people to IMAST?
For information on registering a group of five (5) individuals or more, please email SRS at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I get my CME Certificate
To download your CME certificate, login to the virtual IMAST platform, select “Awards” from the top navigation bar, and complete the meeting evaluation. After completing your course evaluation, your CME certificate will be available for download. CME certificates will not be mailed or emailed. The online certificate access is the only source for this documentation.
Does Virtual IMAST count towards my SRS Membership meeting attendance requirement?
Yes, participation in virtual IMAST will count towards your SRS Membership meeting attendance requirement. In order for it to count, you must review all IMAST content.
How do I access the Virtual Meeting?
- Click here.
- Select "I have an account on the SRS website", enter your username and password, and click "Continue" to proceed.
- Under "My Courses" select the 28th International Meeting on Advanced Spine Techniques virtual offering. If you do not see the 28th IMAST listed under "My Courses", please see the registration page for instructions on how to complete your IMAST registration.
- Once you enter the virtual meeting, you will be greeted with the Welcome Widget for a quick introduction on how to navigate the online meeting portal.
If you have questions on how to find something, please contact the SRS Education team at email@example.com.
STILL HAVE QUESTIONS?
Scoliosis Research Society
555 E. Wells Street, Suite 1100
Milwaukee, WI 53202
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (registraion, meeting access, industry modules)
Email: email@example.com (abstracts, education content, navigation, CME)