- Meeting Location & Exhibit Hours
- Exhibit Hall Floorplan
- Booth Provisions
- Exhibitor Service Kit
- Shipping & Storage
- Affiliate Space Requests
Meeting Dates: April 6-9, 2022
100 Chopin Plaza
Miami, Florida, USA 33131
Exhibit Hours: (subject to change)
Wednesday, April 6
Thursday, April 7
Friday, April 8
Exhibit Hall Open
Dates to Remember:
Exhibitor Personnel Advanced Registration Deadline…..March 24, 2022
Mezzanine- Level 2
Each exhibit purchase includes the shell structure package, which includes:
- Standard Shell Scheme Aluminum Framed Structure Booth (based on a 10ft x 10ft sized booth)
- Black/White printed header with company name and booth number.
- (1) power socket, (1) trash bin
- Furniture- (1) table, (2) chairs
- Additional furniture, graphics, power, audiovisual or other needs will be at the expense of the exhibitor.
The following are also included with each exhibit purchase:
- Complimentary exhibitor registrations (number depending on booth size purchased), including admission to scientific sessions, based on capacity.
- Inclusion of company name and link to company website on the SRS IMAST website and IMAST mobile app.
- Publication of company name, address, booth number and 250 word company description in the Final Program and IMAST mobile app (if received by February 1).
- Pre-registration and post-registration attendee mailing list
Information for 3rd Party/Exhibitor Appointed Contractors:
- Please visit the Exhibitor Service Kit provided by GES for more information.
Exhibitor service kits, courtesy of GES, the official IMAST exhibition contractor, are for your use to order additional furniture, booth graphics, booth upgrades, A/V, etc. Please pass appropriate information on to contractors or other individuals who require it.
Order Form - March 16, 2022 -Discount Deadline Date for Orders Received with Payment
Please contact David Johnson at GES (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions.
Complimentary exhibit personnel registrations may be claimed on individual registrations or group registrations. Individuals can register online or using the PDF registration form. Group registrations must be done using the group registration form (groups of 2-5) or the group registration spreadsheet (groups over 5). Please use the registration codes distributed to you via email with your booth space assignment during the registration process to claim your complimentary registrations.
Please note that all complimentary registrations MUST be claimed before the advance registration deadline of March, 24 2022. Booth staff registrations will only be accepted onsite after this date and are subject to full registration fees.
To Claim Complimentary Registration:
PDF Forms: Please write the discount code next the name of the delegate receiving the complimentary registration. If no codes are written, complimentary registrations will be applied to delegates in the order they are listed on the form.
Please note, all delegates must have their own email address listed under their name to ensure certificates of attendance are correctly distributed. Completed forms can be returned to the SRS office via email at email@example.com or fax (414)-276-3349.
Online Registration: Individuals Only
Please note, each discount code can only be used once.
The IMAST meeting venue and headquarter hotel is the InterContinental Miami Hotel (100 Chopin Plaza, Miami, Florida, USA 33131). Please feel free to reserve rooms for individuals using the housing link on the IMAST website. Room rates, reservation instructions and further information can also be found here.
**Please note housing is on a first-come, first-served basis so please book early!
If your company will require a large number of rooms, please contact SRS at firstname.lastname@example.org may be able to assist you in securing an additional room block for your company.
SRS advises that exhibiting companies ship their materials through GES, the official Freight Forwarder & Customs Broker for IMAST 2022. Please note, SRS is not responsible for locating materials shipped using other methods (FedEx, UPS, DHL, etc).
Your company is responsible for arranging storage for all of your empty cases during IMAST; this can be arranged through GES. Storage of empties and packaging in and behind stands is prohibited.
All affiliate function requests will need to be submitted online at https://www.srs.org/meetings/imast2022/space_request.php
Once approved, SRS will handle all space requests on a first-come, first-served basis. All requests must go through the online approval process before space will be granted.
Please remember the following guidelines when requesting space for an affiliate function:
Dates to Remember:
Advanced In-Person Registration Deadline………………………………………………………………March 24, 2022
2022 Exhibitor Prospectus & Corporate Support Opportunities
The 2022 Corporate Support Brochure is available, review for remaining SRS support items for 2022
- Annual Meeting Marketing Opportunities - starting on page 10
- Annual Meeting Grant Opportunities - starting on page 8
- Global Education on Spine Deformity Courses - starting on page 31
- Grant Support (Research, Fellowships & Outreach, other) - starting on page 34
The 2022 Grant, Marketing, Exhibit, and Workshop reservation forms can be found starting on page 40 of the brochure.
Please return completed forms to the SRS office via mail, fax or email at email@example.com.
Support opportunities are on a first-come, first-served basis, unless otherwise specified.