The IMAST Final Program, Podium Presentation Abstracts and E-Poster Abstracts are only available in digital format.
IN-PERSON Program: April 6-9, 2022 | Miami, Florida, USA | InterContinental Miami
Persons attending the in-person meeting may pick up their name badge and registration materials at the IMAST registration desk located on Level 2 - Mezzanine of the InterContinental Miami.
VIRTUAL Program: April 5 - June 30, 2022
To access the virtual platform, click the Virtual IMAST access link below, enter your SRS username and password, and select the 29th IMAST virtual offering listed under “My Courses”. If you do not see the 29th IMAST listed under "My Courses", click here to register for the meeting.
LIVE VIRTUAL-ONLY Program: April 7-9, 2022
The virtual live IMAST program will run April 7-9, 2022. The virtual live program includes the presidential address, presentation of the Whitecloud award nominated papers, instructional course lectures, abstract presentations, case discussions, an Early Career Surgeons session, and industry sessions.
All session and presentation times are listed and will be presented in the Eastern Time Zone (EDT) and subject to change. To assist with how to convert times to your specific time zone; use the online time converter.
SELF-PACED Program: April 5 - June 30, 2022
The virtual IMAST platform will be available for self-paced learning to in-person and virtual-only meeting delegates beginning April 5 through June 30, 2022.
All session and presentation times are listed in the Eastern Time Zone (EDT) and subject to change. To assist with how to convert times to your specific time zone; use the online time converter.
07:30- 08:30- Hands-On Workshops with Breakfast (Non-CME)
09:00- 10:10- Concurrent Sessions 5A-B: Abstract Presentations
- Idiopathic and Neuromuscular Scoliosis
- Innovation, Kyphosis and Miscellaneous
10:50- 12:15- Concurrent Sessions 6A-B: Abstract Presentations
- Adult Cervical Spine & SI Joint
- Adult Spinal Deformity II
12:30- 13:30- Hands-On Workshops with Lunch (Non-CME)
14:00-15:30- Concurrent Sessions 7A-C: Case Presentation Series
- Enabling Technologies in Spine Surgery: The Evolution of Spine Surgery: The Evolution of Spine Surgery
- The Age of Precision Medicine in Spinal Deformity Surgery
- A Moving Topic: Cervical Arthroplasty
16:00- 17:00- Concurrent Sessions 8A-C: Instructional Course Lectures
- Cervical Deformity: Where Are We Now?
- Neurological Concerns in Spinal Deformity From the SRS-AANS Task-Force
- Plan Ahead, Don't Play by Ear: An Early Career Surgeon Session
Early Career Surgeon reception
Faculty Reception (by invitation only)
09:00- 10:20- Session 9: Bandwagon versus Pendulum Swing
10:30- 11:30- Session 10: Current Trends in Management of Thoracolumbar Spine Trauma
11:45- 13:15- Session 11: Lunch with the Experts: Master Video Techniques
Hands-On Workshops (HOWs)
HOWs will be available in-person and live streamed. Each Hands-On Workshop (HOW) is supported and programmed by a single-supporting company and features presentations on topics and technologies selected by the corporate supporter. Breakfast, lunch, or beverages and snacks will be served at each HOW session for in-person delegates. Please note that HOWs are non-CME sessions.
Thursday, April 7 │ 07:30 - 08:30, EDT
- DuPuy Synthes: Advanced Techniques in the Management of Complex Adult Spinal Deformity
- SI-Bone: Latest Evolution in Spinopelvic Fixation
- SeaSpine: Fact vs. Fiction – The Data Behind Bone Grafting Options
Thursday, April 7 │ 13:15 - 14:15, EDT
- Globus Medical: REFLECT™, A Non-Fusion Technique for Adolescent Idiopathic Scoliosis
- Medtronic: The Importance of Global Sagittal Alignment in ASD and AIS Patients: How Predictive Models Can Help Achieve Patient Specific Goals
- NuVasive: The Pulse Platform – A Case Review of Pulse in My OR
- Stryker: Current Trends in Imaging: Workflow, Image Quality and Best Use Scenarios
Thursday, April 7 │18:00 - 19:00, EDT
- Globus Medical: How a Robotics Program Goes From Acquisition to 100+ Cases Successfully
- OrthoPediatrics: ApiFix Procedure: Non-Fusion Treatment for AIS
- Stryker: 3-Dimensional Deformity Correction Utilizing Mesa® 2 Deformity Spinal System, Rail™ 4D Technology and Differential Rod Contouring
Friday, April 8 │ 07:30 - 08:30, EDT
- Mainstay Medical: Advanced Restorative Neurostimulation’s Permanent Role in the Future of Spine Surgery
- Pacira Biosciences, Inc.: Innovative Pain Management Techniques for Treating Adult and Pediatric Spine Patients
Friday, April 8 │ 12:30 - 13:30, EDT
- ATEC Spine: PTP – Prone Transpsoas: The Evolution of Lateral Surgery
- DePuy Synthes: Advanced Techniques in the Management of Complex Pediatric Deformity
- Globus Medical: Robotic-Assisted Deformity Correction with a Focus on MIS Deformity Correction
- Stryker: Imaging of Challenging Procedure Types: Pediatric Deformity, Adult Deformity and CT Junction