What is IMAST?
The 30th International Meeting on Advanced Spinal Techniques (IMAST) is an in person meeting experience that provides a scientific forum for leading spine surgeons, innovative researchers, and the most advanced spine technologies from around the world to come together to demonstrate recent advances in spine surgery. For two days, spine surgeons and other allied health professionals from around the world discuss, debate and demonstrate recent advances in spine surgery. Educational content includes didactic presentations, papers on current research, E-Point Presentations, case discussions, debates, instructional course lectures, and video demonstrations all lead by a multidisciplinary and international faculty.
What is appropriate attire for IMAST?
Business casual attire (collared shirts, and jeans or khakis) is appropriate for IMAST sessions.
Who can attend IMAST?
IMAST invites those who include spinal surgery techniques or technology in their profession, including spine surgeons (both orthopedic and neurological surgeons), residents, fellows, nurses, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, engineers, and company personnel.
What language is spoken at IMAST?
Presentations and meeting materials will be provided in English.
Where is IMAST 2023?
The 30th IMAST will be held at The Convention Centre Dublin, in Dublin, Ireland
What are the COVID-19 safety protocols in place for this meeting?
To ensure the safety and well-being of attendees at the 30th IMAST, SRS is taking necessary precautions and will be following all local and state guidelines.
How do I register for IMAST?
Advanced Registration for the 30th IMAST is now closed. Please view the Registration Page for registration rates and onsite registration details.
How long will registration be open?
Advanced registration for the in-person meeting will close on March 1, 2023 (on-site registrations will be available beginning March 22, 2023).
What is included in my Registration?
for participation at the meeting in Dublin, Ireland
- Entrance to all general and concurrent sessions
- Admission to the industry hands-on workshops
- Meeting materials
- Refreshment breaks and lunch
- Farewell Reception
- Certificate of attendance and CME credits
- Meeting app with ARS capabilities for an interactive meeting experience
- Access to meet face-to-face with exhibitors
How do I receive the reduced resident/fellow/medical student registration rate?
To register as a resident, fellow or medical student you will need to select "Other" when you are asked what is your specialty/practice during the online registration process. Selecting "Other" will allow you to receive the reduced resident/fellow/medical student registration rate.
How do I receive the Reduced Rate Country Registration rate?
Click here to view a list of countries that qualify for reduced rate registration.
Individuals residing in the countries listed at the link above qualify for reduced registration rates. When registering online, delegates will automatically be placed in the correct registration class based on the details collected during sign-in process.
Can I pay for my registration by Wire Transfer?
Please contact SRS at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on payment options.
How do I register multiple people to IMAST?
For information on registering a group of five (5) individuals or more, please email SRS at email@example.com
How do I obtain an invitation letter to attend IMAST in-person?
Only participants registered for the in-person meeting can obtain a personal invitation letter. Individuals that require an invitation letter to obtain a visa in order to attend the meeting must:
- Register for the in-person meeting.
- Request a Letter of Invitation by emailing the information below to the SRS Meetings Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Full Name and Designation
- Passport Number (only if required)
SRS cannot assist participants with the visa application process and cannot intervene with embassies or consulates on behalf of participants. The letter of invitation does not financially obligate the Scoliosis Research Society in any way. Please see the Travel page for more information on invitation letters to obtain a visa.
What is the meeting registration cancellation and refund policy?
Full refunds, less a 10% processing fee, will be granted for the cancellation meeting registrations until February 16, 2023. No refunds will be granted after February 16, 2023. Cancellation and refund requests should be sent in writing via email to email@example.com or faxed to 414-276-3349. Delegates will receive a confirmation and refund within 14 days of receipt of their cancellation notice.
Dublin offers a number and variety of hotels located near The Convention Centre Dublin (CCD), and therefore SRS has opted to allow delegates to select a hotel that best suits their preference and price point. Please refer to the Housing page for several hotels located within a short walking distance from The Convention Centre Dublin.
CME & MEMBERSHIP
How do I get my CME Certificate
To claim CME and download attendance certificates, go to the CME webpage and sign in with your last (family) name and your SRS ID#. You will need to indicate the sessions you attended and then a PDF certificate will be generated for you to download and print. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
AFFILIATE MEETING SPACE
All affiliate function requests need to be submitted online. Click here for the online Affiliate Space Request Form.
Once approved, SRS will handle all space requests on a first-come, first-served basis. All requests must go through the online approval process before space will be granted.
Please remember the following guidelines when requesting space for an affiliate function:
- No entertainment functions, meetings, courses or social functions involving surgeon delegates may be scheduled to conflict with SRS meeting program hours, activity hours, exhibit hours or social events. Internal corporate meetings involving supporter or affiliate organization staff only are exempt from this limitation.
- Entertainment and social functions must be in good taste and conform to the purpose of the meeting, as well as complying with all AdvaMed guidelines governing interaction with physicians.
- SRS should be notified in writing of any special activities (whether entertainment, education or promotional in nature) planned by an affiliated company for the period during which SRS meeting function occur.
- Announcements and invitations addressed to members of the medical profession concerning such industry events should clearly indicate the name of the corporate support and must in no manner imply directly or indirectly that the event is part of, or an official activity of, SRS.
- Attendee lists provided by SRS to Corporate Supporters, either as part of the Benefits of Support outlined in the Corporate Support Program are intended for a one-time, meeting-related use only. All announcements and invitations addressed to SRS meeting delegates should be pre-approved by SRS.
- Company is responsible for ordering F&B and/or AV needs for affiliate space. Company is responsible for all expenses and billing will be handled directly between the company and hotel.
STILL HAVE QUESTIONS?
Scoliosis Research Society
555 E. Wells Street, Suite 1100Milwaukee, WI 53202