Do you have an idea for an innovative topic for the 2023 IMAST program?
The IMAST Committee is accepting SRS member applications for IMAST Education Sessions from May 6, 2022, through June 3, 2022. Formats include Instructional Course Lectures, Debates, and Case Sessions. Alternative session formats for creative learning experiences also welcomed.
Educational content for IMAST should focus on innovative topics and surgical techniques, new spine technologies, and emerging practice challenges and solutions.
- Presenter list (SRS members strongly preferred)
- Rationale for topic timeliness, relevance, and innovation
- Description of educational needs addressed
- Description of patient care problems associated with this topic
- 2-4 quiz questions on priority learning outcomes
Contact the SRS Education Team at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
IMAST, the Scoliosis Research Society’s (SRS) International Meeting on Advanced Spine Techniques, gathers leading spine surgeons, innovative research, and the most advanced spine technologies and techniques in an international forum. For three days, surgeons from around the world discuss, debate, and demonstrate new spine techniques to help each other improve patient care.