Spine Deformity Solutions: A Hands-On Course
To view information from past courses, please click here
Bangkok, Thailand - November 1-3, 2019
In conjunction with the Thai Spine Society
Siriraj Training and Education Center for Clinical Skill (SiTEC)
Register Here Preliminary Program
*SRS Member - $1,000 USD
*Non-Member - $1,200 USD
*The registration fee includes the Welcome Reception and “Fireside Chat” sessions on Friday evening and lab sessions, presentations, video demonstrations, breaks and lunch on Saturday and Sunday.
The Peninsula Bangkok - Headquarters Hotel
333 Charoennakorn Road, Klongsan
Bangkok 10600, Thailand
2020 Hands-On Courses
Nijmegen, the Netherlands - June 17-19, 2020
Radboud University Medical Center
Registration Opens January 15, 2020 Program Coming Soon!
SRS Member - $1,000 USD
Non-Member - $1,200 USD
2020 Corporate Support Opportunities
- The 2020 Corporate Support Brochure will be available Fall 2019
- Double Diamond and Diamond Level companies will have first offering of support for available stations.
- If you have questions or inquire further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Spine Deformity Solutions Course
This hands-on course will provide an opportunity for participants to expand their knowledge and improve their skills through training and discussions with leading spinal deformity surgeons from throughout the world. Registration will be limited to ensure access to faculty, small-group interaction for better learning, and opportunities for hands-on work. A minimum of eight hours of the course will be devoted to lab work, with a strong faculty-to-learner ratio. Topics and lab sessions will cover all areas of the spine and a variety of conditions and techniques. The intimate learning theme will begin on night one with small group “Fireside Chats” with faculty and will proceed to presentations, video demonstrations and lab rotations on day 2 and 3.
As a result of participating in this activity, participants should be able to:
- Identify appropriate options for cervical and adult deformity reconstruction
- Employ techniques to avoid complications in spinal deformity surgery
- Develop skills in complex cervical deformity correction Identify the appropriate indications for the use of spinopelvic instrumentation
- Demonstration skills for the correct placement of spinopelvic instrumentation
- Integrate techniques for posterior and anterior lumbo-sacral deformity corrections
- Demonstrate knowledge and skills for performing basic and complex spinal osteotomies