|Welcome Reception & Fireside Chats
The Capitol Kempinski Hotel
|Anatomy Lab & Lecture Presentations
Advanced Surgical Training Center (ASTC),
National University Hospital (NUH)
The SRS hands-on courses provide an opportunity for participants to expand their knowledge and improve their skills through training and discussions with leading spinal deformity surgeons from throughout the world. Registration will be limited to ensure access to faculty, small-group interaction for better learning, and opportunities for hands-on work. A minimum of eight hours of the course will be devoted to lab work, with a strong faculty-to-learner ratio. Topics and lab sessions will cover all areas of the spine and a variety of conditions and techniques. The intimate learning theme will begin on night one with small group “Fireside Chats” with faculty and will proceed to presentations, video demonstrations and lab rotations on day 2 and 3.
For residents, fellows and orthopaedic and neurosurgeons who have an interest in and are involved in spinal deformity management and treatment.
As a result of participating in this activity, participants should be able to:
- Identify appropriate options for cervical and adult deformity reconstruction
- Employ techniques to avoid complications in spinal deformity surgery
- Develop skills in complex cervical deformity correction
- Identify the appropriate indications for the use of spinopelvic instrumentation
- Demonstrate skills for the correct placement of spinopelvic instrumentation
- Integrate techniques for posterior and anterior lumbo-sacral deformity corrections
- Demonstrate knowledge and skills for performing basic and complex spinal osteotomies
The Spine Deformity Solutions courses will be presented in English.
Please contact the SRS Meetings Team at email@example.com or +1 414-289-9107 with questions.