Registration Opens: July 15, 2020
Registration Deadline: October 15, 2020 (or when registration is sold out)
Welcome Reception & Fireside Chats
More information coming soon.
Anatomy Lab & Lecture Presentation Sessions
National University Hospital of Singapore (NUH)
Spine Deformity Solutions Course
This hands-on course will provide an opportunity for participants to expand their knowledge and improve their skills through training and discussions with leading spinal deformity surgeons from throughout the world. Registration will be limited to ensure access to faculty, small-group interaction for better learning, and opportunities for hands-on work. A minimum of eight hours of the course will be devoted to lab work, with a strong faculty-to-learner ratio. Topics and lab sessions will cover all areas of the spine and a variety of conditions and techniques. The intimate learning theme will begin on night one with small group “Fireside Chats” with faculty and will proceed to presentations, video demonstrations and lab rotations on day 2 and 3.
For residents, fellows and orthopaedic and neurosurgeons who have an interest in and are involved in spinal deformity management and treatment.
As a result of participating in this activity, participants should be able to:
- Identify appropriate options for cervical and adult deformity reconstruction
- Employ techniques to avoid complications in spinal deformity surgery
- Develop skills in complex cervical deformity correction
- Identify the appropriate indications for the use of spinopelvic instrumentation
- Demonstrate skills for the correct placement of spinopelvic instrumentation
- Integrate techniques for posterior and anterior lumbo-sacral deformity corrections
- Demonstrate knowledge and skills for performing basic and complex spinal osteotomies
The Spine Deformity Solutions courses will be presented in English.
Please contact the SRS Meetings Team at email@example.com or +1 414-289-9107 with questions.