Claim CME for attending the live broadcast. There is as $25 USD fee to claim CME for this event.
In this replay of a live webcast from the 29th IMAST, join moderators Serena S. Hu, MD; Stefan Parent, MD, PhD; David L. Skaggs, MD, MMM for a range of discussions including:
- I am Doing Less Growth-Friendly Surgery in the Youngest EOS
- I am Doing Less Growth-Friendly Surgery in the Older EOS
- Anterior Release is No Longer Needed for Scheuermann’s Kyphosis
- VEPTRs Have Largely Become Historical
- Dynesis and Other Posterior Lumbar Non-Fusion Techniques
- Interspinous Distraction Devices
- Kyphoplasty (Cement Injection) Did Not Quite Pan Out
- Pelvic Incidence Is Not As Important As We Thought
- Anterior Fusion for Scoliosis
Annual Meeting 2019
Watch the recorded version of the Annual Meeting webcast.
Click here to claim CME for attending the live broadcast. There is as $25 USD fee to claim CME for this event.
As a result of participating in this webcast, participants should be able to:
- Recognize the multitude of sagittal contour radiographic parameters and identify the key ones
- Outline criteria for selection of fusion levels and identify different methods for calculating desired surgical correction
- Explain different methods of executing surgical correction and integrate such into surgical decision-making
- Define methods of intra-operative assessment of correction and precautions that can be taken when goals are not reached
This webcast is supported, in part, by grants from Medtronic and Stryker.
Lunch with the Experts | Saturday, July 20, 2019 at 11:30 (GMT +2)
View the full webcast agenda. Sign in to view the recorded webcast. Visit our website to claim your CME afterwards.
Annual Meeting 2018
Half-Day Course | Thursday, October 11, 2018
Part I: Preoperative and Intraoperative Safety
Part II: MIS Options for Deformity Correction: Safety First
Webcast 1 | Wednesday, July 11, 2018
Session 1: Building Efficiencies and Minimizing Redundancies/ 25 Years of IMAST from Those Who Built It
Webcast 2 | Saturday, July 14, 2018
Session 13: Lunch with the Experts: Real Life Surgical Dilemmas: Step by Step