58th Annual Meeting
Abstracts must be submitted by Wednesday, February 1, 2023. No exceptions will be made.
September 6-9, 2023 | Seattle, WA, USA
*Dates are subject to change
|November 1, 2022||Abstract Submission Site Opens|
|February 1, 2023||Abstract Submission Site Closes|
|May 2, 2023||Abstract Acceptance Notifications|
|June 6, 2023||Deadline to Accept Presentation for Program|
|May 2, 2023||Registration Opens|
|August 10, 2023||Advanced Registration Closes|
About the SRS Annual Meeting
The Scoliosis Research Society (SRS) Annual Meeting is a forum for the realization of the Society's mission and goals, the improvement of patient care for those with spinal deformities. Faculty-led instructional course lectures, case discussions and abstract papers will be presented on an array of topics, including adolescent idiopathic scoliosis, growing spine, kyphosis, adult deformity, minimally invasive surgery, machine learning, and mental health considerations.
- During a five-year period, held in North America three times and outside North America twice.
- Approximately 1,500 attendees.
- The latest and greatest scientific research, methods, and techniques in spinal deformity.
- 4-day program including Pre-Meeting Course, Scientific Program, Half-Day Courses, Lunchtime Symposia, Case Based Discussions, Industry Workshops, and E-Posters.
- Podium presentations are four minutes in length.
- Minimum two-year follow up required for abstract submissions. The two-year follow up rule does not apply for categories of basic science or biomechanical studies or for topics where two-year follow up is irrelevant, such as 30 day re-admission rates.
- Topics focus on current scoliosis and spinal deformity research.
The Annual Meeting is open to anyone involved in the treatment of spinal deformities including surgeons, residents and fellows, physician assistants, nurses, and other allied health professionals and researchers. The podium presentations will provide valuable information to all individuals caring for patients with spinal deformities.
Hyatt Regency Seattle
808 Howell Street
Seattle, WA 98101