59th Annual Meeting
Please join us September 11-14, 2024 in Barcelona, Spain for the 59th SRS Annual Meeting.
*Dates are subject to change
|November 1, 2023
||Abstract Submission Opens
|February 1, 2024
||Abstract Submission Closes
|May 7, 2024
|August 12, 2024
||Advanced Registration Rate Closes
|September 11-14, 2024
||59th SRS Annual Meeting
Housing is Now Open!
Housing is now open. The America’s Cup will be taking place in Barcelona at the same time as the SRS Annual Meeting and housing will be limited. Please consider booking your housing now for next year’s meeting.
About the SRS Annual Meeting
The Scoliosis Research Society (SRS) Annual Meeting is a forum for the realization of the Society's mission and goals, the improvement of patient care for those with spinal deformities. A Faculty-led Pre-Meeting Course and abstract papers will be presented on an array of topics, including adolescent idiopathic scoliosis, growing spine, kyphosis, adult deformity, minimally invasive surgery, machine learning, and mental health considerations.
- During a five-year period, held in North America three times and outside North America twice.
- Approximately 1,500 attendees.
- The latest and greatest scientific research, methods, and techniques in spinal deformity.
- 4-day program including Pre-Meeting Course, Scientific Program, Lunchtime Symposia, Industry Workshops, and E-Point presentations.
- Podium presentations are four minutes in length.
- Minimum two-year follow up required for abstract submissions. The two-year follow up rule does not apply for categories of basic science or biomechanical studies or for topics where two-year follow up is irrelevant, such as 30 day re-admission rates.
- Topics focus on current scoliosis and spinal deformity research.
The Annual Meeting is open to anyone involved in the treatment of spinal deformities including surgeons, residents and fellows, physician assistants, nurses, and other allied health professionals and researchers. The podium presentations will provide valuable information to all individuals caring for patients with spinal deformities.
Centre de Convencions Internacional de Barcelona (CCIB)
Plaça de Willy Brandt 11-14
08019 Barcelona, Spain